|SMQueue version 8.0r1 (stable) release||367.42 KB||Nov 5, 2018||8.0.1||166||Download|
|SMQueue 6.2.4r2 release||225.96 KB||Apr 12, 2016||6.2.4||409||Download|
|SMQueue 6.2.4r1 release||225.88 KB||Mar 30, 2016||6.2.4||98||Download|
|SMQueue 6.2.4 release||225.85 KB||Mar 29, 2016||6.2.4||93||Download|
|SMQueue version 1.6 release||152.07 KB||Sep 26, 2012||5.0.5||1,049||Download|
|SMQueue version 1.5 release||151.55 KB||Sep 23, 2012||5.0.5||123||Download|
|SMQueue version 1.4 release||150.17 KB||Sep 20, 2012||5.0.5||119||Download|
|SMQueue version 1.3b release||150.25 KB||Sep 6, 2012||5.0.4||134||Download|
|SMQueue version 1.3a release||149.85 KB||Sep 5, 2012||5.0.4||96||Download|
|SMQueue version 1.3 release||150.25 KB||Sep 4, 2012||5.0.4||78||Download|
|SMQueue version 1.2 release||194.39 KB||Jul 7, 2012||4.3.4||165||Download|
|SMQueue version 1.1 release||170.08 KB||Jul 5, 2012||4.3.4||77||Download|
|SMQueue version 1.0 release||167.03 KB||Jul 2, 2012||4.3.4||33||Download|
UPDATED for Battle of Azeroth!!!
SMQueue is a small LDB-plugin that was created to keep track of queue times when queueing. It is intended to replace eQueue and be a viable alternative to iQueue. It is a work-in-progress, and is based somewhat on iQueue and eQueue, but includes some additional features.
As stated above, SMQueue is a LDB-plugin, which means you will need to have an LDB display AddOn of some sort in order to make use of it. Otherwise it will not function. My favorite LDB display AddOn is Bazooka, although there are others out there!
- Hooks the mouse-over tooltip and displays it on the LDB button instead of the Minimap button (which is hidden). Also allows display of custom tootlip.
- Has options to mark the tank, send chat messages on dungeon arrival/leaving, leave party after loot is distributed (with confirmation).
- Has option to sound an alarm at max volume (no matter what current volume is set to) when LFD/LFR proposal is displayed, and flash the screen.
- Will display time waited of time estimated for selected queue (cycle thru them by left-clicking the LDB buton at any time). Due to the way MoP/5.0.4 changed queues to be able to queue for all things at once, this is the way I have chosen to still show time text. If anyone has a better suggestion or idea, please let me know! 😀 Also allows auto-selecting of queue when only in ONE queue, and only displaying queues that are being used.
SMQueue is stable, however, there are a few things here and there that are not working quite the way I intend for them to do so. Any issues of this nature will be listed/explained here:
- PVP support is now available, although I am not necessarily qualified to test it, as I don't PvP too often. As far as I am aware, tracking World PvP basically disappeared with MoP/5.0.4 but if anyone can better explain this or has a resolution please let me know!
Reporting Bugs / Feature Requests
Please use the ticketing system for major bugs or issues. If you would like to make a suggestion for a feature, or something similar, post a comment on the page. Thanks!
Slash Commands & Options
You can reach SMQueue's in-game options by going the usual route through Interface Options or using the slash command: /SMQ.
Add a comment