|SnorkHUD_1_2_2 release||12.46 KB||Aug 24, 2016||7.0.3||922||Download|
|SnorkHUD_1_2_1 release||12.46 KB||Aug 24, 2016||7.0.3||40||Download|
|SnorkHUD_1_2 release||12.44 KB||Aug 21, 2016||7.0.3||118||Download|
|SnorkHUD_1_1 release||12.41 KB||Jul 26, 2016||7.0.3||160||Download|
|SnorkHUD_1_0 release||12.45 KB||Jul 25, 2016||7.0.3||102||Download|
Snork HUD is a numerical HUD, indicating your current health and power. It's a spiritual successor to Digits by Satrina which has been discontinued for a while.
The features are the following:
- Two independent frames to show the player's health and main power
- Able to show the values as absolute numbers or percentages
- Able to hide the values while out of combat
- Complete freedom about each frame's position, font, font size, outline, and color
- Power color defaults to the game's power colors but you may choose to override it with your own
- Updates every 0.15s
- SharedMedia support, use whichever font you want
To configure either open the addon options or type /shud or /snorkhud in chat.
If you wish to fine tune the positions, you can mouseover the sliders and use your scroll wheel.
- Values may appear truncated at very large font values (56+)