|Version 1.06 release||15.48 KB||Sep 15, 2018||8.0.1||329||Download|
|Version 1.05 release||15.48 KB||Oct 28, 2017||7.3.0||472||Download|
|Version 1.04 - TOC 7.3 release||15.43 KB||Sep 4, 2017||7.3.0||245||Download|
|Version 1.04 release||15.43 KB||May 10, 2017||7.2.5 +4||294||Download|
|Version 1.03 release||15.40 KB||May 9, 2017||7.2.5 +4||82||Download|
|Version 1.02 release||15.33 KB||May 9, 2017||7.2.5 +4||74||Download|
|StayWithMe v1.01 release||15.33 KB||Mar 30, 2017||7.2.0||171||Download|
|StayWithMe 1.0 release||15.29 KB||Dec 30, 2016||7.1.0 +1||252||Download|
StayWithMe is a simple addon that will attempt to keep specific companion/battlepet summoned at all times. It also provides a macro button in case your pet isn't present but, because you're in combat, you need to manually summon it. In quests that require the presence of a particular pet, StayWithMe can save you from the frustration of realizing too late that you forgot to resummon your companion after you ran back from the graveyard.
Just drag the button wherever you want it on your interface and then drag a pet from your Pet Journal (both the pet list and lineup work). That's all you have to do. Just set it and forget it.
- Left-Drag – Drags the button wherever you want it on the interface
- Left-Drag-Drop – Drops a companion onto the button and enables the addon
- Right-Click – Clears the button, effectively disabling the addon
- Shift-Right-Click – Enables/disables text warning when your companion needs to be summoned but StayWithMe can't do it.
- Control-Right-Click – Enables/disables the audio warning when your companion needs to be summoned but StayWithMe can't do it.
- Left-Click (no pet summoned) – Opens your pet journal.