|r13 +1 More beta||154.73 KB||Sep 19, 2014||5.4.8||262||Download|
|r9 +1 More beta||142.48 KB||Nov 28, 2012||5.1.0||387||Download|
|r8 +1 More beta||141.74 KB||Nov 22, 2012||5.0.5||138||Download|
|r7 +1 More beta||141.43 KB||Nov 21, 2012||5.0.5||133||Download|
|r12 +1 More alpha||154.58 KB||Jan 16, 2013||5.1.0||64||Download|
|r11 +1 More alpha||153.30 KB||Jan 16, 2013||5.1.0||10||Download|
|r10 +1 More alpha||153.23 KB||Jan 16, 2013||5.1.0||10||Download|
|r6 +1 More alpha||83.17 KB||Nov 21, 2012||5.0.5||16||Download|
|r5 +1 More alpha||81.77 KB||Nov 21, 2012||5.0.5||8||Download|
|r4 +1 More alpha||81.05 KB||Nov 21, 2012||5.0.5||10||Download|
|r3 alpha||7.91 KB||Nov 21, 2012||5.0.5||10||Download|
|r2 alpha||63.45 KB||Nov 19, 2012||5.0.5||11||Download|
Team Equip Compare was created to assist with gear distribution while multiboxing. The initial version handles synchronization of gear data between party members and a tooltip enhancement that displays a comparison for each member of the team. The addon is setup to synchronize whenever the party composition changes, whenever a team member changes any gear, on level up and spec change.
- Each member of the team must have the addon loaded and be grouped for the equipment data to be shared properly.
- There are no distance requirements for the addon to work properly.
- By default, the Ctrl key must be held down to display the enhanced tooltip.
Command Line Options:
- "/tec" – displays command line options
- "/tec config" – to display options dialog
- "/tec sync" – force a full team re-sync
- "/tec team" – print team members, along with avg equipped iLevel, current spec, and money
Future Enhancement Possibilities:
- Determine if it's feasible to work with a raid group
- Rolled up statistic comparison for team.
- Tabbed dialog with paperdoll for each team member
This addon started as an update of Zolotips (http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/34618-Zolotips-Addon-to-help-decide-who-gets-loot?highlight=zolotips)