|0.4.0 release||113.07 KB||Jul 20, 2018||8.0.1||779||Download|
|0.3.2 release||113.38 KB||Feb 3, 2018||7.3.5||978||Download|
|0.3.0 release||109.15 KB||Jan 25, 2018||7.3.5||183||Download|
|0.2.0 release||99.82 KB||Dec 1, 2017||7.3.0||449||Download|
|0.2.1-alpha3 alpha||96.42 KB||Dec 3, 2017||7.3.0||20||Download|
Tea Timers lets you monitor buffs, debuffs, cooldowns, and procs as timer bars that always appear in a consistent place on your screen.
Thymorr's Tea timers is a fork of Need to Know, by KitJan.
Need To Know is dormant/abandoned since mid 2016.
Source is available at https://github.com/luiz-tavares/need-to-know.
Please report issues at https://github.com/luiz-tavares/need-to-know/issues.
- Up to four Customizable bars.
- Works with procs and on-use trinkets.
- Separate Profile settings for each talent specialization.
- Track multiple buffs or debuffs with a single bar
- Option for fixed maximum duration so that all bars in a group deplete at the same rate
- Low CPU and memory usage
- Support for SpellID to eliminate issues with duplicate buff names.
Right now the UI and configuration options are pretty much the same as NeedToKnow; There are quite a few tutorials on YouTube, but of course they're still for NTK, not TTT:
- (YouTube – LowkoTV) BEST World of Warcraft Addon For Tracking Cooldowns: Needtoknow!
- (YouTube – Kripparian) [World of Warcraft] How To / Guide – Internal Cooldowns in WoW