Game Version: 6.2.3
Total Downloads: 749
Updated: Feb 3, 2016
Created: Feb 1, 2016
||Feb 3, 2016
- Hides tracked quests and achievements during boss encounters and restores them afterwards
- Supports 5-man instances and raids
- Does not hide super tracked (e.g. dungeon progress) and zone-in quests
- Slash commands for (un)tracking –
/ttrack track (or
/ttrack untrack (or
- Due to how the API provides information about encounter start in 5-man instances there is a problem detecting a boss fight if the boss was pulled during combat. A possible workaround is beeing tested.
- If you make progress on a certain quest during a boss encounter and have "Automatic quest tracking" toggled on, than the quest will re-appear.
- Automatic tracking of incompleted encounter or zone achievements