|0.1.5 release||30.16 KB||Dec 11, 2019||1.13.2||1,427||Download|
|TrackSales.zip release||30.19 KB||Aug 28, 2019||1.13.2||2,801||Download|
|TrackSales.zip release||34.99 KB||Aug 10, 2019||1.13.2||1,280||Download|
|TrackSales.zip release||35.00 KB||Aug 9, 2019||1.13.2||113||Download|
|TrackSales release||35.00 KB||Aug 9, 2019||1.13.2||34||Download|
Tracks Sales from AH, COD Payments, and Trades.
If the sale involves a "profession item" (ore for mining, bags for tailoring, etc) it automatically adds the sale to your total
for that profession.
Run /ts or /tracksales to see the report.
Run /ts help for more options.
– automatically track AH, COD Payments, and Trades
– manually adjust profession totals
– hide/show and reorder items in the report
– add/remove tracked professions (Current character professions are added automatically on first load or when a new profession is learned)
– COD Payments: use the item name from the subject of the mail (the client automatically adds this)
– Trades: If a trade includes multiple profession items, the first one found will be used to track the trade.
– Trades: Multiple trades with the same character, for the same gold amount, within 2.5 minutes will only be tracked once, see client limitations
For feature requests, bug reports, and pull requests, please visit the project site.