|v2.2.3 release||258.35 KB||Jan 17, 2022||1.14.1 +1||0||Download|
|v2.2.2 release||257.68 KB||Nov 8, 2021||2.5.2||7,924||Download|
|v2.2.2 release||257.68 KB||Nov 4, 2021||1.14.1||1,530||Download|
|v2.2.1 release||257.27 KB||Sep 29, 2021||1.14.0||862||Download|
|v2.2.0 release||257.27 KB||Sep 29, 2021||1.14.0||44||Download|
|v2.1.0 release||255.95 KB||Jun 20, 2021||1.13.7||1,476||Download|
|v2.0.0 release||251.73 KB||May 31, 2021||1.13.7||1,226||Download|
|v1.8.0 release||251.70 KB||May 27, 2021||1.13.7||925||Download|
|v1.7.0 release||249.47 KB||May 17, 2021||1.13.7||17,672||Download|
|v1.6.1 release||245.90 KB||May 11, 2021||1.13.7||9,550||Download|
|v1.6.0 release||245.39 KB||May 9, 2021||1.13.7||5,469||Download|
|v1.5.1 release||262.37 KB||May 1, 2021||1.13.7||10,991||Download|
|v1.5.0 release||262.27 KB||Dec 9, 2020||1.13.6||24,917||Download|
|v1.4.0 release||256.39 KB||Sep 13, 2020||1.13.5||16,047||Download|
|v1.3.0 release||189.44 KB||Jul 11, 2020||1.13.5||12,117||Download|
|v1.2.0 release||169.89 KB||Mar 2, 2020||1.13.3||14,771||Download|
|v1.1.0 release||153.90 KB||Feb 17, 2020||1.13.3||2,253||Download|
|v2.2.0-beta1 beta||257.28 KB||Sep 27, 2021||1.13.7||12||Download|
|v2.1.0-beta1 beta||255.96 KB||Jun 15, 2021||1.13.7||57||Download|
|v1.8.0-beta2 beta||251.70 KB||May 27, 2021||1.13.7||96||Download|
|v1.8.0-beta1 beta||250.60 KB||May 24, 2021||1.13.7||80||Download|
|v1.7.0-beta1 beta||249.40 KB||May 15, 2021||1.13.7||92||Download|
|v1.6.0-beta2 beta||245.03 KB||May 8, 2021||1.13.7||22||Download|
|v1.6.0-beta1 beta||245.02 KB||May 8, 2021||1.13.7||85||Download|
|v1.5.1-beta1 beta||262.38 KB||Apr 28, 2021||1.13.7||130||Download|
|v1.5.0-beta1 beta||262.31 KB||Nov 22, 2020||1.13.5||182||Download|
|v1.4.0-beta2 beta||255.62 KB||Sep 6, 2020||1.13.5||91||Download|
|v1.4.0-beta1 beta||255.64 KB||Sep 5, 2020||1.13.5||114||Download|
|v1.3.0-beta2 beta||189.40 KB||Jul 1, 2020||1.13.4||182||Download|
|v1.3.0-beta1 beta||241.60 KB||May 23, 2020||1.13.4||117||Download|
|v1.2.0-beta1 beta||165.67 KB||Feb 26, 2020||1.13.3||225||Download|
|v1.1.0-beta3 beta||153.90 KB||Feb 13, 2020||1.13.3||896||Download|
|v1.1.0-beta2 beta||153.78 KB||Feb 11, 2020||1.13.3||428||Download|
|v1.1.0-beta1 beta||142.68 KB||Feb 7, 2020||1.13.3||234||Download|
|v1.0.1 beta||124.03 KB||Dec 10, 2019||1.13.2||373||Download|
|v1.0.0 beta||62.73 KB||Dec 9, 2019||1.13.2||104||Download|
|v1.6.0-alpha1 alpha||244.63 KB||May 7, 2021||1.13.7||83||Download|
|v1.5.0-alpha1 alpha||262.31 KB||Oct 22, 2020||1.13.5||120||Download|
|v1.4.0-alpha1 alpha||255.77 KB||Aug 26, 2020||1.13.5||117||Download|
|v1.3.0-alpha1 alpha||241.71 KB||May 14, 2020||1.13.4||172||Download|
This addon is meant to help hunters to setup tranqshot rotation and give them real time feedback about it.
It also allow non-hunter raid leaders to easily manage, report and watch the tranq rotation live.
This addon will work even if you are the only one using it in your raid. (With some combat log range limitation, see bellow)
I’ve set up a small discord server to talk about the project, get feedback and troubleshoot problems : https://discord.gg/bPFyvDe
Please report any issue at https://github.com/Slivo-fr/TranqRotate/issues
- Automatically send messages to notify others player about your tranq success or fail, hopefully you won’t have to bother with that crappy macro anymore !
- Display the list of raid hunters
- Display offline and dead status on hunters frames
- Allow player to re-order players between two groups : main rotation and backup
- Synchronize rotation order between addon users
- Allow player to broadcast the configured rotation and backup group to the raid
- Provide a real time visual feedback about the rotation status, even if no one else use the addon in your raid
- Synchronize tranqshot casts to other player using the addon
- Whisper backup hunters (if there is backup) or next rotation hunter if you miss your tranqshot
- Test mode out of raid using arcane shot
- Play a sound when you are next on rotation
- Show an alert and play a sound when you need to use your tranqshot
- Display the tranq cooldown of each hunter
- Display the frenzy cooldown of each boss
- Optional automatic backup call when incapacitated
- Optional automatic timed backup call
- Prints to chat the reason of a tranq fail (miss or resist)
- Show an indicator on hunters that does not use the addon
/tranq for options
You must be in a raid for hunters to get registered and displayed by the addon.
First step is to setup your tranq rotation using drag & drop on hunters, if others hunters use the addon too, changes will be synced.
You may use the trumpet button to report the rotation in raid chat so others players without the addon can know what you planned.
Please note the backup group is hidden if empty but you can still drag hunters into it.
You can now just pull the boss and start shooting your tranqshots, TranqRotate will track the rotation and use a purple tranq-like color on the next hunter that should tranq. TranqRotate will play sounds when the previous hunter shot and you are the next, as well as when you have to use your tranqshot.
Warning : if all of your hunters does not use the addon, make sure someone with the addon stay within 45m range of hunters without the addon or you won’t be able to register their tranqshot. MC and AQ40 tranq encounters might lead to range issues. However, I didn’t had any complain about this yet 🙂
You can use the reset button in the top bar to reset the rotation status
You may adds the
/tranq backup command to a macro that you can use when you are unable to tranq and you need some help,
It will whisper all backup hunters the fail message.
/tranq check command allows you to list TranqRotate versions used by others players
Here is a list of feature I want to implement at some point, no specific order is decided yet.
- Customization of the tranq window, size, textures, colors, fonts…