|Vex Runes - BFA release||159.06 KB||Jan 25, 2020||8.3.0||350||Download|
This is a fork of the original Vex Runes with a few minor tweaks to fix bugs/lua errors in BFA. Credit for 99.99% of this addon goes to the original author.
consecutive sorting of runes – available runes will always be displayed first.
The default by blizzard is to use runes that are available for the spending. By that it can happen that the runes aren't ordered at all and it's a pain to keep track of them. This addon features a sort function that sorts the rune by cooldown, making it way easier to keep up with your ressources.
- Vertical or horizontal rune filling (left to right, right to left, top to bottom and bottom to top are possible)
- rune sizes
- You can choose to use a preset of rune arrangements or setup the position on your own for every single rune
- rune background (visible when the rune is charging)
- Blink color (a flash indicating that the rune has just been used)
- Blood, Frost and Unholy rune colors
- Setup the cooldown text (or disable it)
Choose when to hide the addon
- Hide in vehicle
- Hide in combat
- Hide in combat, but show when targeting something
- Hide when in a pet battle