|TBC 1.08 release||168.34 KB||Jun 1, 2021||2.5.1||0||Download|
|1.07 release||168.33 KB||Jun 1, 2021||1.13.7||0||Download|
|Live 1.08 release||168.34 KB||May 17, 2021||9.0.5||60||Download|
|Live 1.07 release||168.34 KB||Nov 17, 2020||9.0.2||175||Download|
|Live 1.06 release||168.34 KB||Nov 10, 2020||9.0.1||25||Download|
|Classic 1.06 release||168.33 KB||Jul 7, 2020||1.13.5||82||Download|
|Live 1.05 release||168.33 KB||Apr 27, 2020||8.3.0||127||Download|
|Classic 1.05 release||168.33 KB||Apr 27, 2020||1.13.4||52||Download|
|Classic 1.04 release||168.36 KB||Apr 21, 2020||1.13.4||34||Download|
|Live 1.04 release||168.36 KB||Apr 21, 2020||8.3.0||39||Download|
|Live 1.01 release||170.51 KB||Apr 17, 2020||8.3.0||28||Download|
|Classic 1.02 release||170.51 KB||Apr 17, 2020||1.13.4||19||Download|
|classic v1.01 release||170.52 KB||Apr 9, 2020||1.13.4||15||Download|
|classic v1.00 release||170.52 KB||Apr 3, 2020||1.13.4||15||Download|
|v1.00 release||170.53 KB||Mar 28, 2020||8.3.0||45||Download|
• What is it?
vGambler is a small and easy to use addon that allows groups of people to gamble their gold by rolling against eachother.
Some of the features that you can expect:
• It is compatible with Say/Party/Raid/Guild chat channels
• Players can be banned from entering games and rolling, if they have a bad reputation or history
• Statistics tracking
• Supports custom chat channels!
• How does it work?
Getting a game up and running is very simple!
• Select the value that you wish to roll (by default it is set to 10,000)
• Press “New Game”, At this point players can type “1” into the selected chat channel to enter the roll.
As the host of the game, you can either type “1” into the chat as well, or press “Enter Self”, if you wish to join.
• The “Last Call” button informs people that the joining stage is about to end. It’s not required to press this.
• Press “Roll” to begin the game. At this point players may no longer join the current roll. Joined players
should now “/roll x” for the designated value. If you’re in the current roll as a host, you can press “Self Roll”
• That’s it! Once all participating players have rolled, the winner & loser will be announced, as well as the owed value,
and the game is automatically reset. The lowest roller owes the highest roller the difference in gold!
/vg show – Show the control panel
/vg hide – Hide the control panel
/vg stats – Post the current sessions stats in chat
/vg ban playername – Ban the player from entering future rolls.
/vg unban playername – Unban the player.
/vg resetbans – Unban all banned players
• Enjoying vGambler?
If you enjoy my work (or happened to make some gold from this addon!), and would like to help support further development or simply show appreciation, you can do so using PayPal by clicking the button at the top of the description!