|WyeSoft Zone Track 9.0.2-1 release||4.64 KB||Jan 24, 2021||9.0.2||70||Download|
|WyeSoft Zone Track 1.13.6-1 release||3.23 KB||Jan 24, 2021||1.13.6||25||Download|
|WyeSoft Zone Track 3.3.5a-1 release||4.38 KB||Jan 24, 2021||3.3.5||7||Download|
|WyeSoft Zone Track v1.04 release||4.29 KB||Jan 28, 2017||7.1.5 +10||610||Download|
|WyeSoft Zone Track v1.03 release||4.22 KB||Jan 19, 2016||6.2.3||843||Download|
|WyeSoft Zone Track v1.02 release||4.09 KB||Oct 30, 2014||6.0.2||738||Download|
|WyeSoft Zone Track v1.01 release||4.01 KB||Oct 23, 2012||5.0.5||820||Download|
|WyeSoft Zone Track v1.00 release||3.94 KB||Sep 25, 2012||5.0.5||95||Download|
WyeSoft Zone Track 9.0.2-1 (freeware World of Warcraft addon)
Copyright © 2012-2021 WyeSoft. All rights reserved.
Designed and created by Matthew A. Wood
Originally released 25 September 2012
This version released 23 January 2021
World of Warcraft version: 9.0.2
Download and use our software and webtools at your own discretion. WyeSoft cannot be held liable for any harm resulting from the use of our software or webtools or from the viewing of our website content.
WyeSoft Zone Track is an addon for World of Warcraft with a very simple function. When you enter an area any quests you have in the area will automatically be added to your objective tracker (the watch list on the right-hand side of your screen), as well as the quest completion achievement for the zone if there is one. When you leave an area, quests and the achievement for that area will be automatically removed from the objective tracker.
/ZONETRACK Q toggles automatic tracking of quests when entering a zone.
/ZONETRACK A toggles automatic tracking of quest completion achievement when entering a zone.
/ZONETRACK I displays information on the area you are currently in (intended for debugging purposes).
/ZONETRACK H lists Zone Track's slash commands.
Just in case /ZONETRACK is used by another addon, you can replace it with /WYESOFTZONETRACK
9.0.2-1 (Shadowlands) 1.13.6-1 (Classic) 3.3.5a-1 (Wrath of the Lich King)
——————— —————— ———————————
– Reprogrammed for WoW interface version 90002 – Reprogrammed for WoW interface version 11306 – Reprogrammed for WoW interface version 30300
– Added support for Battle For Azeroth achievements – Removed support for achievements – Removed support for post-Cataclysm achievements (this version should work on Cataclysm)
– Added support for Shadowlands achievements – Reinstated support for achievements for Outland versions of Nagrand and Shadowmoon Valley
– Highmountain quests now show in Thunder Totem
7.1.5-1 / v1.04
– Broken Isles quest completion achievements are now supported
6.2.3-1 / v1.03
– Draenor quest completion achievements are now supported (achievements for Outland versions of Shadowmoon Valley and Nagrand are no longer supported)
6.0.2-1 / v1.02
– Updated for WoW interface version 60000 and new quest log
– Quest-tracking is now automatically updated after accepting a quest
5.0.5-2 / v1.01
– Bug relating to Monk faction selection fixed
Add a comment