|v1.0 release||1.12 MB||Jul 2, 2020||8.3.0||20||Download|
|286e835-alpha alpha||1.12 MB||Jul 1, 2020||8.3.0||4||Download|
This addon is a fork of ZTargetMe by Nierfenhimer, which does not appear to have been updated in almost 2 years.
Recreate the Z-Targeting system from The Legend of Zelda series by utilizing Legion's ActionCam console settings!
Example video (of original ZTargetMe!) on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1dLvb-8Pho
- Target-tracking through ActionCam
- Sounds based on target state and type
- Targeting reticule (arrows) and auto-tracking
- Fairy sounds and customisation for sounds
- GUI for more user-friendliness, less slash commands
- Auto-Target option
- Different sound volumes, options and sliders
- Auto nameplate handling and nameplate detection (detecting if nameplates are on/off to make sure things will work correctly)
- Option to enable/disable ActionCam entirely when Z-Targeting
None at present, but let me know if you see anything!
(All rights to the Z-Targeting concept and sounds from the Legend of Zelda belong to Nintendo. I do not own anything but the code and graphics used.)
Special thanks to Nierfenhimer for originally developing this and making it public domain, so it can be remixed, fixed and more!