|r23-release release||173.58 KB||Jan 15, 2020||8.2.5||125||Download|
|r22-release release||173.58 KB||Sep 25, 2019||8.2.5||127||Download|
|r20-Release +1 More release||170.47 KB||Aug 22, 2019||8.2.0||63||Download|
|r18-Release +1 More release||169.29 KB||Jun 26, 2019||8.2.0||83||Download|
|r17-Release +1 More release||169.51 KB||Jan 17, 2019||8.1.0||155||Download|
|r13-Release +1 More release||125.33 KB||Dec 21, 2018||8.1.0||65||Download|
|r12-Release +1 More release||125.23 KB||Dec 20, 2018||8.1.0||28||Download|
|r11-Release +1 More release||125.25 KB||Nov 25, 2018||8.0.1||61||Download|
|r10-Release +1 More release||125.17 KB||Nov 16, 2018||8.0.1||51||Download|
|r9-Release +1 More release||125.19 KB||Nov 2, 2018||8.0.1||47||Download|
|r8-Release +1 More release||125.17 KB||Oct 12, 2018||8.0.1||42||Download|
|r7-Release +1 More release||123.47 KB||Oct 12, 2018||8.0.1||28||Download|
|r6-Release +1 More release||122.88 KB||Oct 8, 2018||8.0.1||29||Download|
|r5-Release +1 More release||122.98 KB||Oct 8, 2018||8.0.1||22||Download|
|r4-Release +1 More release||123.08 KB||Oct 1, 2018||8.0.1||44||Download|
|r3-Release +1 More release||122.19 KB||Aug 26, 2018||8.0.1||61||Download|
|r2-Release +1 More release||122.20 KB||Aug 26, 2018||8.0.1||12||Download|
|r19-Beta +1 More beta||169.72 KB||Jul 9, 2019||8.2.0||12||Download|
|r16-Alpha +1 More alpha||132.34 KB||Jan 17, 2019||8.1.0||18||Download|
AIA is a simple addon to automatically accept in-game calendar invites. If your guild uses the in-game calendar for events, but you want to automatically reply that you'll be there. This is for you – especially if your guild creates events for every raid etc.
By default, AIA will ignore events where you have manually set them to tentative or declined. Using AIA, you don't have to worry about if you're signed up for an event, and if you can't attend – simply set yourself as such!
I've setup a Patreon to go toward my WoW subscription so I can keep my addons up to date as I'm not currently playing WoW. If you'd like to throw me a dollar to keep my addons working, check out the link below. Cheers.
AIA comes with a few options which can be accessed from the Blizzard Interface window, on the AddOns tab, or by typing /aia.
- Disable After Running – This will shut down AIA after it has run once upon logging in. This means you don't need to worry about it using resources in the background. However, it also means if a new event is added while you are playing, AIA won't detect it until you enable AIA again, or you relog.
- Notify when finished – AIA will tell you how many events it has accepted you for when it has finishd its check.
- Notify when disabled – AIA will tell you when the addon disables itself after running.
- Declined – If selected, AIA will also set any events you have declined to accepted. Obviously this is disabled by default.
- Tentative – Same as Declined, but for Tentative status.
- Invited – This is the default status when you get invited to an event. If you want AIA to automatically accept any new events, leave this enabled.
- Only Accept Invites Sent By – Here you can enter a name or mulitple names separated by commas. If the person that created the event doesn't match what you have entered here, it will be ignored.
- Only Accept invites with title – Here you can enter the name of an event you want AIA to accept. You can add multiple events by separating each one with a comma. If an event title doesn't match what you have entered, it is ignored.
Sign Up – If you have a guild event available for you to sign up to, but you haven't been invited to, you can select this option to have AIA automatically sign you up for it.
- Sign up as Tentative – You can select this to make these Sign Ups sign up as Tentative rather than as Signed Up.
- You can also filter these types of events by the creator name, and event title too, separately to invited events.
- Only Accept invites of these types – Allows you to filter invites by content type. If your guild lists meetings in the calendar as well as raids, you can choose if AIA will accept these types of events too.
- Check Again – If you have changed settings and think AIA might catch some other events to accept you for, you can click this, and AIA will check again. You can also type /aia check to run this same command.
You can report issues on Curseforge or contact me directly through my Battle.net community.
AIA supports localisation, if you want to help me out by localising AIA, please go to the localisation page on Curseforge.