|v1.6.0 release||140.47 KB||Apr 8, 2021||9.0.5||0||Download|
|v1.5.0 release||140.03 KB||Mar 11, 2021||9.0.5||1,479||Download|
|v1.4.1 release||139.96 KB||Feb 5, 2021||9.0.2||176||Download|
The purpose of this AddOn is been able to coordinate target calls efficiently on RBGs. Also provides some utilities to enhance RBGs experience and improve team performance.
- set custom nameplate names for enemies at BGs and Arenas. You can set the nameplates to show the class and number (in case there is more than one) which make it easier to call targets than by name.
- set custom color for enemy and ally nameplate names.
- be able to hide healthbar for allies (they still will be shown when you target them)
- set custom nameplate name color for specific units. Useful for totems and other important units.
- highlight names of enemies targeting you.
- custom keybind to cycle the target between all BG enemies. Useful to quickly check their position. Only works out of combat.
/bgn to open options
NOTE: this addon uses and depends on WoW default nameplates, probably won’t work on addons that provide their own nameplates.