|release-v9.0.5 release||13.94 KB||Mar 10, 2021||9.0.5||0||Download|
|release-v9.0.2 release||13.94 KB||Nov 18, 2020||9.0.2||203||Download|
|release-v9.0.1 release||13.94 KB||Oct 14, 2020||9.0.1||88||Download|
|release-v8.3.0 release||13.94 KB||Jan 15, 2020||8.3.0||1,668||Download|
|release-v8.2.0 release||13.99 KB||Jun 26, 2019||8.2.0||214||Download|
|release-v8.1.0 release||13.97 KB||Dec 14, 2018||8.1.0||327||Download|
|release-v1.4 release||13.95 KB||Sep 14, 2018||8.0.1||319||Download|
|release-v1.3 release||13.57 KB||Sep 1, 2018||8.0.1||240||Download|
|release-v1.2 release||13.73 KB||Aug 30, 2018||8.0.1||116||Download|
|release-v1.1 release||13.43 KB||Aug 29, 2018||8.0.1||85||Download|
|release-v1.0 release||13.35 KB||Aug 29, 2018||8.0.1||45||Download|
|alpha-v1.1 alpha||13.12 KB||Jul 23, 2018||8.0.1||44||Download|
Addon created with a simple goal. Remove the borders in WoW.
After a few suggestions, the scope has expanded somewhat. Here is the current set of features:
- Borders around player, target, focus, pets, actionbars, minimap, and bags.
- Entirely remove the Bags (you should have bags keybound for this).
- Removes the Calendar button (can be opened through typing /calendar ingame)
- Removes the statusbar (bar on the bottom showing xp, honor, rep or azerite).
- Removes Talking Heads (these things pop up when you do dungeons/quests some times)
- Change the target frame icon from a picture of target character, into a class-icon
Of course, all these things are options that can be toggled on/off from the menu (Interface –> Addons –> Borderless, or just type /borderless)