|ClassicCraft v1.0.3 release||2.73 KB||Feb 10, 2020||1.13.3||727||Download|
|ClassicCraft v1.0.2 release||2.70 KB||Jan 16, 2020||1.13.3||147||Download|
|ClassicCraft v1.0.1 release||2.71 KB||Jan 16, 2020||1.13.3||5||Download|
|ClassicCraft v1.0 release||2.69 KB||Jan 16, 2020||1.13.3||6||Download|
The ClassicCraft addon is to use along with the ClassicCraft simulation tool available on GitHub.
It creates a text to copy and paste into the player.json file, listing the player's currently equipped items and his current race, class and talents.
How to use :
- Simply type /cc, /ccraft or /classiccraft in the chat, a window appears.
- Copy and paste the generated text into the player.json file from the ClassicCraft application.
- Please refer to the readme.md for more information on how to properly setup the simulation.
Important notes :
- Some stats (usualy the green ones) cannot be retrieved using the official API, therefor you have to manually add them afterwards (e.g. chance to Crit, chance to Hit, …)
- Stats from Enchantments and Set bonus are not retrieved either. The addon therefor always adds a "none" Enchantment with empty Stats, modify them accordingly.
If you want to help me make the addon able to retrieve all the stats, please send me a message, join the ClassicCraft Discord or add me : Zwyk#5555