|ScrapButton v2.4 release||6.69 KB||Nov 14, 2019||8.2.5||1,623||Download|
|v2.3-8.2.5 release||6.57 KB||Oct 7, 2019||8.2.5||1,123||Download|
|ScrapButton v2.3 release||6.57 KB||Mar 10, 2019||8.1.0 +1||2,154||Download|
|ScrapButton v2.2 release||6.35 KB||Feb 22, 2019||8.1.0 +1||910||Download|
|ScrapButton v2.0 release||5.52 KB||Dec 29, 2018||8.1.0 +1||1,404||Download|
|ScrapButton v1.9 release||5.60 KB||Aug 28, 2018||8.0.1 +2||2,551||Download|
ScrapButton adds a button to the Scrapping Machine introduced in Battle for Azeroth. This button lets you insert up to 9 items at a time from your bags with a single click. You can use the config to add multiple filters to prevent scrapping the wrong items.
By default settings are off so if its your first time downloading make sure to set up the filters you want. Settings are saved account-wide.
To open config type /scrap or /scrapbutton.
Reposition scrap button: Place the scrap button at the bottom next to the default 'scrap' if you find that more pleasing. Requires /reload for effect.
- Tick to ignore bags: Ticked bags will not be looked through. Bag 1 would be your first bag after the backpack and so on.
- Item level filter: This will prevent inserting any items from any bags, that have a higher item level than your overall Equipped Item level.
Item print: Prints which items are inserted to the chat as well as their item level.
- Specific Item Level: Choose any item level between 0 and 999 and the AddOn will ignore items above that number.
- Ignore Azerite: Ignore all Azerite gear.
- Ignore equipment sets: Ignore items that are part of an equipment set.
- Ignore BoE: Ignore items that are Binds when equipped. (Note: If something was BoE in the past it will continue to be ignored even if it is soulbound, e.g. DMF cards)
- deDE: German (Germany)
- enGB: English (United Kingdom)
- enUS: English (United States)
- esES: Spanish (Spain)
- frFR: French (France)
- itIT: Italian (Italy)
- ptBR: Portuguese (Brazil)
- ruRU: Russian
If your client is missing and there is a demand then feel free to provide a translation in Localization tab on here and I will add it as soon as I am able 🙂
Suggestions or Bugs
If you want to suggest a feature feel free to do so in the comments. If you encounter any issues try checking out the /scrap debug log and the AddOn will tell you why a certain item was not inserted. Post in the comments with a screenshot of the debug log if any other issues.
Source repo: https://github.com/benjaminkanding/ScrapButton