|GladiusWoD-6.1-c01 release||226.91 KB||May 14, 2015||6.1.0||68,938||Download|
|GladiusWoD-6.02-b04 release||226.91 KB||Feb 13, 2015||6.0.3||25,168||Download|
|GladiusWoD-6.02-b03 release||226.97 KB||Oct 15, 2014||6.0.2||54,098||Download|
|GladiusWoD-6.02-b02 release||226.97 KB||Oct 15, 2014||6.0.2||168||Download|
|GladiusWoD-6.02-b01 release||226.93 KB||Oct 15, 2014||6.0.2||3,135||Download|
|GladiusMoP-5.47-01 release||302.03 KB||Mar 20, 2014||5.4.7||27,999||Download|
|GladiusMoP-5.3-04 release||302.03 KB||May 31, 2013||5.3.0||43,566||Download|
|GladiusMoP-5.3-02 release||284.91 KB||May 27, 2013||5.3.0||3,698||Download|
|GladiusMoP-5.3-01 release||283.34 KB||May 25, 2013||5.3.0||2,074||Download|
|GladiusMoP-5.2-23 release||283.34 KB||May 9, 2013||5.2.0||6,282||Download|
|GladiusMoP-5.2-22 release||283.34 KB||May 5, 2013||5.2.0||2,722||Download|
|GladiusMoP-5.2-21 release||283.14 KB||May 1, 2013||5.2.0||1,959||Download|
What is it?
- GladiusWoD is a Gladius replacement addon;
- Unit frames to display important information about your enemies in arena.
- Type /gladius to being up the settings UI.
- Type /gladius test1-5 to display test frames.
- Display diminishing returns on spells:
- Display diminishing return timers on all CC types
- Track enemy dispel cooldowns:
- Show dispell cooldowns on your enemies to avoid having important buffs dispelled
- Track enemy PvP trinket cooldowns:
- Know when you can CC freely
- Change textures, sizes, orientation and placement of all elements
- allowing features to be disabled completely or have their settings changed individually
- Important aura/buff display:
- Display auras/buffs/debuffs of your choosing, ie: cooldowns, common dots and overlappable CC
- Cast bars:
- showing what your enemies are casting at all times
- Target of arena 1/2/3/4/5:
- Showing your enemies targets at all times
- Click actions with macros:
- Set up macros for spells on your specific target
- Chat announcements:
- Announce important events to your teammates
- Enemy talent specializations:
- Show your enemies talent specs so you know what to expect
- Install using the curse client, or paste the conents of the zip file in your wow directory/interface/addons folder
- Do not use this addon as well as Gladius.
- Suggestions, bugs etc can be submitted through the ticket system on curse.