|2.10 release||14.28 KB||Nov 19, 2015||6.2.3||740||Download|
|2.9 release||14.27 KB||Sep 28, 2014||6.0.2 +2||865||Download|
|2.8 release||16.72 KB||Sep 9, 2013||5.4.0||542||Download|
|2.7 release||16.72 KB||May 22, 2013||5.3.0||213||Download|
|2.6 release||16.73 KB||Mar 20, 2013||5.2.0||167||Download|
|2.5 release||15.92 KB||Mar 4, 2013||5.2.0||119||Download|
|2.4 release||5.59 KB||Feb 27, 2013||5.1.0||158||Download|
|2.3 release||5.59 KB||Feb 1, 2013||5.1.0||142||Download|
|2.2 release||5.53 KB||Jan 23, 2013||5.1.0||142||Download|
|2.1 release||5.29 KB||Jan 18, 2013||5.1.0||99||Download|
|2.0 release||5.27 KB||Jan 17, 2013||5.1.0||319||Download|
|1.0 beta||5.19 KB||Jan 16, 2013||5.1.0||41||Download|
Inactive due to remove of glyph system
This addon's purpose is to make it easier to keep track of which talents and glyphs you may change to for a given scenario. Once you have your glyphs and talents configured for a situation (raid boss, pvp team setup, etc) you open GlyphKeeper and save the profile. Later when you want to set your glyphs and talents back to that profile you open the GlyphKeeper interface and select the profile and it prints out the different glyphs and talents in the profile that you need to change.
Supports Data Broker (LDB) launcher capability.
As of this time this addon can only display the changes you must make. The ability to automate changing glyphs and talents is currently not possible.
How to use:
Saving a profile
- Set up your glyphs and talents through the standard interface.
- Click the GK button.
- If you are replacing an existing profile select the profile from the dropdown first and click the Save button.
- Change name of the profile if you are creating a new profile. Make it short so it's easy to remember. Example: HoFBoss1, ArenaWarMageComp, etc.
- Click OK.
- If you are updating an existing profile click OK to confirm to update that profile.
Recalling a profile
- Click the GK button.
- Choose the profile you want your talents and glyphs to match from the dropdown.
- Click Check. A window will open with the talents and glyphs that must be changed, removed or added.
- Change your glyphs and talents based on what the profile indicates.
- Click Check again to verify your talents and glyphs match the profile.
There are also several console commands that can perform these steps. Type "/gk" to access these commands.
If the addon stops functioning properly or you want to delete all your profiles you can type "/gk reset yes" to reset it.