|GoPost-1.1-Retail.zip release||58.24 KB||Jun 1, 2020||8.3.0||284||Download|
|GoPost-1.1-Classic.zip release||58.24 KB||Jun 1, 2020||1.13.4||146||Download|
|GoPost_1.0.zip release||24.33 KB||May 23, 2018||7.3.5||2,543||Download|
|GoPost_0.9.1.zip beta||21.50 KB||May 18, 2018||7.3.5||144||Download|
|GoPost_0.9.zip beta||20.82 KB||May 17, 2018||7.3.5||80||Download|
Now localized for 11 languages! Also supports Classic!
GoPost adds a tab to your mail frame that groups your incoming messages and makes it easy to take money and attached items.
- Take all money and items from a group (e.g. Sales or Expired auctions)
- Expand a group to see its messages
- Take all money and items from a single message
- Take just the money or attachments you want from a message and leave the rest for later
- Click a message to open it in the standard reader and save its text, return to sender, or reply
- And, of course, you can open all your mail with one click
Auction House Mail Features
Mail from the Auction House goes into one of four groups:
- Sales - Click a message to take the money from a successful auction. Or, take all the money from the Sales group with a single click.
- Purchases - Click a message to take the purchased item (or item stack) from the message. Or, take all purchased items with a single click.
- Cancelled - Click a message to take the cancelled item (stack). Or, take all cancelled items with a single click.
- Expired - Click a message to take the expired item (stack). Or, take all expired items with a single click.
The game (not this addon) automatically deletes these messages when all money and items have been looted.
System messages (e.g. Postmaster, GMs) and other mails (players, alts, etc.) go into their own groups.
You can configure whether the Mail frame opens on the new GoPost tab or the old Inbox tab. By default, it will open on the new GoPost tab.
- To make it open on the Inbox tab, type "/gopost manual" in the chat window.
- To make it open on the GoPost tab, type "/gopost auto" in the chat window.
Control group-specific chat messages when looting items and money. (See the screenshot.)
- Turn them all on with "/gopost chat all". Turn them all off with "/gopost chat none".
- Turn them on (or off) for a single group (e.g. Expired) with "/gopost chat Expired on" (or off.)
See the version of the addon with "/gopost version".
Please tell me what you think, so I can improve GoPost! Post a comment here, or send a PM to gopostmaster.
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT OR SEND A PM IF YOU CAN CORRECT ANY OF THE TRANSLATIONS!