|v1.4.0 release||256.39 KB||Sep 13, 2020||1.13.5||0||Download|
|v1.3.0 release||189.44 KB||Jul 11, 2020||1.13.5||12,065||Download|
|v1.2.0 release||169.89 KB||Mar 2, 2020||1.13.3||14,676||Download|
|v1.1.0 release||153.90 KB||Feb 17, 2020||1.13.3||2,177||Download|
|v1.4.0-beta2 beta||255.62 KB||Sep 6, 2020||1.13.5||39||Download|
|v1.4.0-beta1 beta||255.64 KB||Sep 5, 2020||1.13.5||30||Download|
|v1.3.0-beta2 beta||189.40 KB||Jul 1, 2020||1.13.4||67||Download|
|v1.3.0-beta1 beta||241.60 KB||May 23, 2020||1.13.4||104||Download|
|v1.2.0-beta1 beta||165.67 KB||Feb 26, 2020||1.13.3||60||Download|
|v1.1.0-beta3 beta||153.90 KB||Feb 13, 2020||1.13.3||800||Download|
|v1.1.0-beta2 beta||153.78 KB||Feb 11, 2020||1.13.3||308||Download|
|v1.1.0-beta1 beta||142.68 KB||Feb 7, 2020||1.13.3||194||Download|
|v1.0.1 beta||124.03 KB||Dec 10, 2019||1.13.2||257||Download|
|v1.0.0 beta||62.73 KB||Dec 9, 2019||1.13.2||13||Download|
|v1.4.0-alpha1 alpha||255.77 KB||Aug 26, 2020||1.13.5||26||Download|
|v1.3.0-alpha1 alpha||241.71 KB||May 14, 2020||1.13.4||26||Download|
This addon is meant to help hunters to setup tranqshot rotation and give them real time visual feedback about it.
I'm looking for feedback ! I've set up a small discord server to get in touch : https://discord.gg/bPFyvDe
Please report any issue using github issues : https://github.com/Slivo-fr/TranqRotate/issues
- Automatically send messages to notify others player about your tranq success or fail, hopefully you won't have to bother with that crappy macro anymore !
- Display the list of raid hunters
- Allow player to re-order players between two groups : main rotation and backup
- Synchronize rotation order between player using the addon
- Whisper backup hunters (if there is backup) or next rotation hunter if you miss your tranqshot
- Provide a real time visual feedback about the rotation status, even if no one else use the addon in your raid
- Synchronize tranqshot casts to other player using the addon
- Allow player to broadcast the configured rotation and backup group to the raid
- Display offline and dead status on hunters frames
- Test mode out of raid using arcane shot
- Play a sound when you are next on rotation
- Show an alert and play a sound when you need to use your tranqshot
- Display the tranq cooldown of each hunter
/tranq for options
You must be in a raid for hunters to get registered and displayed by the addon.
First step is to setup your tranq rotation using drag & drop on hunters, if others hunters use the addon too, changes will be synced.
You may use the trumpet button to report the rotation in raid chat so others players without the addon can know what you planned.
Please note the backup group is hidden if empty but you can still drag hunters into it.
You can now just pull the boss and start shooting your tranqshots, TranqRotate will track the rotation and use a purple tranq-like color on the next hunter that should tranq. TranqRotate will play sounds when the previous hunter shot and you are the next, as well as when you have to use your tranqshot.
Warning : if all of your hunters does not use the addon, make sure someone with the addon stay within 45m range of hunters without the addon or you won't be able to register their tranqshot. MC and AQ40 tranq encounters might lead to range issues. However, I didn't had any complain about this yet 🙂
You can use the reset button in the top bar to reset the rotation state if it do not clear itself.
The reset button is also able to resync raid hunters and rotation setup if you need.
You may adds the
/tranq backup command to a macro that you can use when you are unable to tranq and you need some help,
It will whisper all backup hunters the fail message.
Here is a list of feature I want to implement at some point, no specific order is decided yet.
- Adds RL/Raid assist handling to restrict rotation groups changes
- Automatic handling of death and disconnection of hunters on the rotation group (swap with a backup, send an alert about it)
- Use raid symbols to mark hunters that need to tranq, or that need to backup a failed tranqshot
- Automatic reset of rotation when raid wipe
- Frenzy cooldown/duration progress bar