|Hyperframe release||2.27 KB||Mar 10, 2021||9.0.5||0||Download|
Dynamically adjust your visual settings to reach your target frame rate.
Hyperframe can lower your CPU/GPU usage by up to 20% during combat!
Download the official version, don’t fall for a scam, download it here
OTHER ADDONS BY INTHENSTUS
How to Report a Bug or Suggestion
If you’re submitting a bug, please provide a list of all addons, a detailed description of the problem (error message if applicable) and troubleshooting steps taken to resolve the issue (i.e. disabling all addons, clearing cache, etc)
What do you Mean by Graphics Quality?
When graphics quality is discussed in the addon or on this page I am referring to the settings that this addon changes to improve performance. These settings aren’t directly tied to the settings under System > Graphics.
HOW TO USE
– Type /hf extreme to enable dynamic resolution up to 125% and enable high graphics quality
– Type /hf low/medium/high to set the graphics quality
– Type /hf number to set your target FPS (i.e. /hf 60 or /hyperframe 60)
WHAT IT DOES
– While stationary the game will automatically lower the screen resolution to 33% (if you’re in combat this is adjusted to 90%; reduces GPU usage) and lower the environmental distance for all models (reduces CPU usage; values differ between graphics mode)
– While moving the resolution and environmental distance returns to normal and dynamic resolution kicks in (if the frame rate drops below your desired target the resolution will drop until it has reached your target)
– While some of these features may be annoying, they will improve your frame rate and lower system power usage (also reducing heat output on laptops)
– Enable vertical sync (this addon works with FreeSync and G-Sync)
– Set target frame rate 3 FPS below your monitors refresh rate (i.e. if your monitor is 60 Hz set the target frame rate to 57)
– Settings are reverted to back to defaults at log off, if you want to disable the addon and restore settings log into the game with the addon enabled then log out and disable the addon from the character page