|1.0.5-classic release||3.35 KB||Nov 11, 2020||1.13.5||3||Download|
|1.0.5 release||3.35 KB||Nov 11, 2020||9.0.1||4||Download|
– Allows you to handle the lifecycle of World of Warcraft event handlers using a single frame to register events.
– Provides a simple event manager API for creating, destroying, enabling, and disabling event handlers.
– Allows you to retrieve and trigger different event handlers from one library.
– Cleans up and recycles resources for when event handlers are destroyed.
– Manage the list of callback arguments passed to your event handlers.
– Register event handlers with keys to easily retrieve and reference them.