|10.0.2_Release release||249.67 KB||Dec 17, 2022||9.0.2||362||Download|
|9.0.2_Release release||249.24 KB||Dec 29, 2020||9.0.2||1,838||Download|
|9.0.2_Release release||249.32 KB||Dec 28, 2020||9.0.1||375||Download|
|9.0.1_Release release||249.31 KB||Oct 13, 2020||9.0.1||1,225||Download|
|8.0.1_Release_1 release||2.95 KB||Aug 4, 2018||8.0.1||4,726||Download|
|Release release||13.96 KB||Sep 21, 2017||7.3.0||1,849||Download|
This addon is geared towards Multiboxers but can be very useful for any character.
- While multiboxing I’ve gone from mashing my IWT multiple times with a LootClose macro to pressing IWT once and almost always being complete within 2 seconds.
- Herbing the same node on 5 characters and all 5 getting their materials immediately.
- On a single character, everything gets hoovered up quickly.
- LootAssist deactivated your loot window thus speeding up the initial loot times as the window does not need to load.
- LootAssist attempts to loot repeatedly if it get Item is Busy error when looting an item. Quite common when multiple characters attempt to loot a single item at the same time. Example- quest item from a rare mob. This means you do not end up with a stuck item and always get it.
- LootAssist will list to the chat window if you left without looting an item. If you leave before that busy item eventually got to you, you get a message saying what was left behind. While annoying, it’s a very good example; leaving ancient mana behind.
- LootAssist has an Account wide default setting and individual character settings so you do not have to have it active on all characters.
— /lassdefaultoff >> Account Default off
— /lassdefaulton >> Account Default on
— /lassoff >> Character specific off
— /lasson >> Character specific on
— /lasscheck >> Check and print out current settings to chat