|1.1.2e release||24.62 KB||Jul 1, 2021||9.1.0||0||Download|
|1.1.2d release||24.62 KB||Mar 13, 2021||9.0.5||610||Download|
|1.1.2c release||24.62 KB||Nov 21, 2020||9.0.2||816||Download|
|1.1.2b release||24.64 KB||Nov 4, 2020||9.0.1||319||Download|
|1.1.2a release||24.63 KB||Nov 4, 2020||9.0.1||14||Download|
|1.1.2 release||24.67 KB||Nov 4, 2020||9.0.1||28||Download|
|1.1.1a release||24.44 KB||Nov 2, 2020||9.0.1||111||Download|
|1.1.1 release||24.43 KB||Nov 1, 2020||9.0.1||89||Download|
|1.1.0b release||24.42 KB||Oct 20, 2020||9.0.1||239||Download|
|1.1.0a release||24.41 KB||Oct 15, 2020||9.0.1||218||Download|
|1.1.0 release||24.70 KB||Oct 15, 2020||9.0.1||33||Download|
|1.0.1a release||24.21 KB||Sep 1, 2020||8.3.0||354||Download|
|1.0.1 release||23.83 KB||Aug 30, 2020||8.3.0||123||Download|
|1.0.0 release||23.90 KB||Aug 29, 2020||8.3.0||46||Download|
|1.4.4-beta beta||21.68 KB||Jul 28, 2020||8.3.0||195||Download|
|1.4.3-beta beta||20.84 KB||Jul 7, 2020||8.3.0||151||Download|
|1.4.2-beta beta||20.85 KB||Jun 16, 2020||8.3.0||148||Download|
|1.4.1-beta beta||20.85 KB||Jun 15, 2020||8.3.0||67||Download|
|1.4.0-beta beta||18.84 KB||Jun 15, 2020||8.3.0||16||Download|
|1.3.5-beta beta||10.83 KB||May 30, 2020||8.3.0||186||Download|
|1.3.4-beta beta||10.66 KB||May 23, 2020||8.3.0||152||Download|
|1.3.3-beta beta||10.75 KB||Apr 17, 2020||8.3.0||92||Download|
|1.3.2-beta beta||10.22 KB||Apr 10, 2020||8.3.0||38||Download|
|1.3.1-beta beta||9.79 KB||Apr 4, 2020||8.3.0||25||Download|
|1.3.0-beta beta||9.74 KB||Apr 4, 2020||8.3.0||15||Download|
|1.2.2-beta beta||8.91 KB||Apr 2, 2020||8.3.0||23||Download|
|1.2.1-beta beta||9.10 KB||Apr 1, 2020||8.3.0||21||Download|
|1.2-beta beta||8.86 KB||Mar 31, 2020||8.3.0||44||Download|
|1.1-beta beta||17.22 KB||Mar 31, 2020||8.3.0||14||Download|
Have you ever imagined what NPCs would say if they could talk back to you? Ever gotten the urge to throw WoW’s writing out the window and replace it with your own? Do you love to use Total RP3’s NPC Speech system? And wouldn’t it be nice if all those chat bubbles came with a player/NPC name? Well have I got the addon for you.
RP Chat Bubbles is an addon for World of Warcraft that allows you to create customizable chat bubbles that you can click and drag around your screen. You can type in your own message and place them above NPCs and it’ll almost seem like they’re talking back to you. Plus, this also improves the basic chat bubble UI so it puts the name of the person speaking on top!
Download this addon and start making your own chat bubbles now!
WARNING: Not fully tested with other UI affecting addons (Prat etc).
- Gives you the ability to create your own chat bubbles with customizable name and text!
- Puts the name of the person talking on top of normal chat bubbles! (But only while you’re not in dungeons or raids)
- Integration with Total RP3’s NPC Chat system! Using the TRP3’s NPC Chat system automatically generates a chat bubble for you! (You don’t actually need TRP3 to use this addon.)
- Hold shift or control while creating a bubble to create one with your/your target’s name on it.
- Simple and lightweight!
- 4 Nov 2020 (1.1.2) – Made a fix so the chat bubble skinning works with raid icons and hyperlinks in the chat message.
- 1 Nov 2020 (1.1.1a) – Reapplied 1.0.1a fix for Narcissus since it was missed somehow.
- 16 Oct 2020 (1.1.0a) – Updated for 9.0.1 Shadowlands
- 01 Aug 2020 (1.0.1a) – Pushed chat bubbles more to the front so they’re in the “Full Screen” Layer. Primarily did this cuz I was trying out Narcissus and found it kinda annoying that the bubbles ended up behind the photo mode. Also, put in some logic to switch to player talk colours when doing create (self) bubbles.
- 29 Aug 2020 (1.0.0) – Added the ability to automatically add the name of yourself or your target by holding shift or control while creating a new bubble
- 05 Aug 2020 (1.4.4-beta) – Added the ability to choose the colour of the text
- 07 Jul 2020 (1.4.3-beta) – Made the close button fully invisible until it is moused-over.