|StatPriorityTracker_0-0-3b-dev release||3.86 KB||Sep 16, 2019||1.13.2||1,957||Download|
|StatPriorityTracker_0-0-2b-dev release||3.44 KB||Sep 15, 2019||1.13.2||270||Download|
|StatPriorityTracker_0-0-1a-dev release||2.38 KB||Sep 11, 2019||1.13.2||186||Download|
Please read the "Quick Guide" below before installing/using this AddOn.
This Classic WoW AddOn uses your own input (and saves them on a per character basis) to display stat priorities next to your character's stats.
You can toggle the view by pressing the button in the lower right corner of your character screen.
This AddOn is under development and will change over time.
The syntax is pretty easy to get used to.
– Pressing "SPACE" twice is a line return.
– A comma ( , ) is a line return.
– Parentheses ( "(" and ")" ) are going to put stuff inside it in a new line.
– Using "=" and "/" is going to show "=" and do a line return.
– Using "<" or ">" are going to show "<" or ">" and do a line return.
– If there are any problems (or if you have any suggestions), let me now!