|TopFit-6.0v4 release||136.49 KB||Dec 18, 2014||6.0.3||10,840||Download|
|TopFit-6.0v3b release||129.22 KB||Nov 26, 2014||6.0.3||1,037||Download|
|TopFit-6.0v3 release||129.22 KB||Nov 25, 2014||6.0.3||276||Download|
|TopFit-6.0v2 release||117.56 KB||Nov 22, 2014||6.0.3||526||Download|
|TopFit-6.0v1 release||110.75 KB||Oct 24, 2014||6.0.2||643||Download|
|TopFit-5.3v1 release||125.00 KB||Jul 3, 2013||5.3.0||1,765||Download|
|TopFit-5.1v1 release||146.44 KB||Nov 28, 2012||5.1.0||1,097||Download|
|TopFit-5.0v2 release||145.03 KB||Nov 4, 2012||5.0.5||642||Download|
|TopFit-5.0v1 release||149.51 KB||Sep 4, 2012||5.0.4||878||Download|
|TopFit-4.3v1 release||122.58 KB||Dec 4, 2011||4.3.0||3,147||Download|
|TopFit-4.2v2 release||120.87 KB||Sep 24, 2011||4.2.0||2,874||Download|
|TopFit-4.2v1 release||129.37 KB||Jul 9, 2011||4.2.0||2,319||Download|
|TopFit-4.0v2 release||115.08 KB||Dec 9, 2010||4.0.3a||3,077||Download|
|TopFit 4.0v1 release||114.76 KB||Dec 5, 2010||4.0.3a||798||Download|
|TopFit-3.3v6 release||90.20 KB||Aug 20, 2010||3.3.5||2,241||Download|
|TopFit-3.3v5 release||86.94 KB||Jul 17, 2010||3.3.5||468||Download|
|TopFit-3.3v4b release||83.03 KB||May 26, 2010||3.3.3||74||Download|
|TopFit-3.3v4 release||83.01 KB||May 24, 2010||3.3.3||56||Download|
|TopFit-3.3v3b release||81.11 KB||Apr 18, 2010||3.3.3||75||Download|
|TopFit-3.3v3 release||81.06 KB||Apr 15, 2010||3.3.3||130||Download|
|TopFit-3.3v2 release||151.31 KB||Mar 15, 2010||3.3.0||70||Download|
|TopFit-3.3v1 release||146.73 KB||Mar 15, 2010||3.3.0||104||Download|
|TopFit-3.3v5 beta beta||86.21 KB||Jun 24, 2010||3.3.3||297||Download|
What is TopFit?
TopFit is a gear management addon designed to select the best gear for you when you just can't be bothered to compare items yourself.
To make intelligent gear choices for you, you will first have to create item scales, telling the Addon which stats are the most important to you. After that, just put all interesting items into you inventory and start the calculation. Voilà, you have a fine new equipment set, which you can update with a single click from now on.
TopFit will check an item's stats, gems, enchantments, whether you can dualwield or have Titan's Grip, and more.
Any caps you're trying to reach can also be set (hit rating cap for damage dealers, defense rating cap for (non-bear-)tanks, etc).
- Create equipment sets based on stat weights, or use a predefined set for your class
- Force certain items that you want in your set regardless of score (trinkets, totems, …)
- Item choices are made automagically and intelligently based on these weights
- Save sets using Blizzard's equipment manager
- Import and export Pawn Strings
- Sets will take your character's ability to dual-wield into account
- Support for multiple caps (hard caps like hit, soft caps like defense)
- Have a leveling set that gets updated whenever you get a new piece of equipment
- Currently supports all WotLK gems and all non-proc enchants (Contact me if I missed some)
- Support for set bonusses (if you want to keep you 2-piece t9 bonus, or at least have its value added to the calculation)
- Item-Comparison tooltip: How much of an improvement is a new item?
- "Binds on Equip" items will not be used in calculations
- Add "imaginary" items to the calculation, to see how your stats would change if you bought a certain item
- Works with any client language, currently localized in English
- Dualspec support for automatic update set
- Suggest gems and enchantments for your sets
- Add stats to items to account for procs and on-use effects