|v1.0.3 release||65.12 KB||Oct 28, 2016||7.1.0||757||Download|
|v1.0.2 release||65.12 KB||Oct 8, 2016||7.0.3||187||Download|
|v1.0.1 release||65.22 KB||Oct 8, 2016||7.0.3||120||Download|
|v1.0.0 release||65.20 KB||Oct 7, 2016||7.0.3||70||Download|
Vendetta allows you to mark enemy players with an icon next to their nameplate. It is also possible to assign an arbitrary star rating to a mark player which can hold any meaning you wish. This allows you to track all the enemy players that have ganked or killed you in the past and exact cold delicious revenge.
- Nameplates must be enabled in order for Vendetta to mark a player.
How to Mark
There are currently 2 available ways to mark an enemy player:
- Right click on the enemy player's target frame while you are targeting them. A new option has been added in the dropdown called "Vendetta". This submenu allows you to mark the targeted player with up to 3 stars or remove them from your Vendetta list.
- Bind a key to each star rating. These keybinds are located in the WoW key bindings menu under the Other subsection.
Here is a list of features coming soon:
- Add a player using their name via a console command.
- Remove a player using their name via a console command.
- Management UI to manage your Vendetta list.
- Sync your Vendetta list with a friend.