|release-1.1.1 release||10.19 KB||Jul 17, 2021||9.1.0||0||Download|
|release-1.1.0 release||9.87 KB||Jul 1, 2021||9.1.0||715||Download|
|release-1.0.10 release||9.10 KB||Mar 10, 2021||9.0.5||1,372||Download|
|release-1.0.9 release||9.03 KB||Mar 10, 2021||9.0.5||129||Download|
|release-1.0.8 release||9.02 KB||Mar 6, 2021||9.0.2||540||Download|
|release-1.0.7 release||8.81 KB||Feb 2, 2021||9.0.2||872||Download|
|release-1.0.6 release||8.07 KB||Nov 21, 2020||9.0.2||1,252||Download|
|release-1.0.5 release||8.06 KB||Nov 8, 2020||9.0.1||482||Download|
|release-1.0.4 release||7.92 KB||Oct 14, 2020||9.0.1||595||Download|
|release-188.8.131.52 release||7.88 KB||Sep 9, 2020||8.3.0||447||Download|
|release-1.0.3 release||7.76 KB||Apr 26, 2020||8.3.0||1,093||Download|
|release-1.0.1 release||7.49 KB||Apr 25, 2020||8.3.0||199||Download|
|ZoneMount.zip release||7.27 KB||Mar 29, 2020||8.3.0||323||Download|
Add-on for World of Warcraft
Zone Mount provides a way to summon a suitable mount, preferably one from the zone or region you are in.
You may have collected a lot of mounts, but if you never remember to use them, you are missing out on some fun content. Maybe you always use a mount from among the same few, or maybe a mount just doesn’t fit in with where you are.
Zone Mount checks all your mounts and tries to summon a mount that is native to your current zone. If you have no mounts or only a few mounts from the zone, you may see a random mount instead.
If you want to summon a particular mount, Zone Mount can search your mounts for a mount matching the name you enter.
Use the Slash Commands listed below to operate Zone Mount or enter
/zm in the Chat window to see a list of these commands.
/zm macro in the Chat to create a macro and stick its button to your mouse so you can place it into your action bar. This is the best way to use Zone Mount. The macro button will mount or dismount, but unlike Blizzard’s “Summon Favorite Mount” button, it will not dismount you from a flying mount when you are hundreds of feet in the air! If it is not possible to mount at a particular time, the Chat will show you the reason for this.
If you really do want to plummet out of the sky, click the macro button twice inside 2 seconds.
Read the mount’s name and description in the Chat. These descriptions can be very funny – yet another way we are missing out on some good content.
Use Game Menu > Interface > AddOns > ZoneMount to set whether you want the mount info to appear in the chat and to make Zone Mount choose from your favorite mounts only.
– /zm mount – mount or dismount.
– /zm about – show info about your current mount.
– /zm <name> – search for a mount by name (searching is case-insensitive and will find partial matches).
– /zm macro – create a macro for easy use of Zone Mount.
– /zm do – make your mount do its special action if it is on the ground.
Zone Mount is a companion add-on to ZonePet which you can also get from AddonsWoW. While the two add-ons are similar, they are completely independent so you do not have to install both (although I hope you will).
Check out my iPhone app WoW Stats for quick access to suggested talent builds and stat priorities.
– v 1.1.1: Added /zm do command to perform special action (only works on the ground), fixed interface options bug.
– v 1.1.0: Fix for riding now available in The Maw for all mounts. Added options to hide mount info in chat and to use favorites only. Set using Game Menu > Interface > AddOns > ZoneMount.
– v 1.0.10: Included Bound Shadehound for mounting in the Maw.
– v 1.0.9: Updated for Patch 9.0.5.
– v 1.0.8: Workaround for WoW APIs not allowing flying in Draenor.
– v 1.0.7: Will summon valid mounts in The Maw, slow chauffeured mounts only used at low level, druid shapes cancelled in macro before mounting.
– v 1.0.6: Updated for 9.0.2.
– v 1.0.5: Bug fix for summoning in weird places like the Dalaran Plank.
– v 1.0.4: Updated for Shadowlands pre-patch.
– v 1.0.3: For toons less than level 60, ground mounts will always be preferred, even in a flying region.
– v 1.0.2: Dismount option, bug fix for getting map zone names.
– v 1.0.1: Improved checking for areas where it is not possible to mount.
– v 1.0.0: Initial release.