|2.3.30 release||95.39 KB||Nov 8, 2021||2.5.2||0||Download|
|2.3.29 release||95.34 KB||Oct 22, 2021||2.5.2||1,045||Download|
|2.3.28 release||95.40 KB||Oct 22, 2021||2.5.2||23||Download|
|2.3.27 release||95.38 KB||Oct 15, 2021||2.5.2||713||Download|
|2.3.26 release||95.15 KB||Oct 13, 2021||2.5.2||323||Download|
|2.3.25 release||95.14 KB||Oct 13, 2021||2.5.2||0||Download|
|2.3.24 release||95.20 KB||Oct 2, 2021||2.5.2||861||Download|
|2.3.23 release||95.17 KB||Sep 29, 2021||2.5.2||475||Download|
|2.3.22 release||95.14 KB||Sep 29, 2021||2.5.2||0||Download|
|2.3.21 release||95.19 KB||Sep 28, 2021||2.5.2||197||Download|
|2.3.20 release||95.16 KB||Sep 28, 2021||2.5.2||41||Download|
|2.3.19 release||95.21 KB||Sep 28, 2021||2.5.2||0||Download|
|2.3.18 release||94.78 KB||Sep 27, 2021||2.5.2||91||Download|
|2.3.17 release||94.76 KB||Sep 27, 2021||2.5.2||8||Download|
|2.3.16 release||94.63 KB||Sep 27, 2021||2.5.2||42||Download|
|2.3.15 release||94.62 KB||Sep 27, 2021||2.5.2||28||Download|
|2.3.14 release||93.98 KB||Sep 25, 2021||2.5.2||269||Download|
|2.3.13 release||94.00 KB||Sep 24, 2021||2.5.2||268||Download|
|2.3.12 release||93.90 KB||Sep 22, 2021||2.5.2||282||Download|
|2.3.11 release||93.89 KB||Sep 20, 2021||2.5.2||374||Download|
|2.3.10 release||93.89 KB||Sep 20, 2021||2.5.2||54||Download|
|2.3.9 release||93.91 KB||Sep 19, 2021||2.5.2||139||Download|
|2.3.8 release||93.83 KB||Sep 16, 2021||2.5.2||431||Download|
|2.3.7 release||93.72 KB||Sep 16, 2021||2.5.2||0||Download|
|2.3.6 release||93.72 KB||Sep 14, 2021||2.5.2||502||Download|
|2.3.5 release||92.64 KB||Sep 12, 2021||2.5.2||205||Download|
|2.3.4 release||92.61 KB||Sep 12, 2021||2.5.2||0||Download|
|2.3.3 release||92.60 KB||Sep 11, 2021||2.5.2||203||Download|
|2.3.2 release||92.64 KB||Sep 11, 2021||2.5.2||0||Download|
|2.3.1 release||92.68 KB||Sep 11, 2021||2.5.2||0||Download|
|2.3.0 release||92.05 KB||Sep 11, 2021||2.5.2||4||Download|
|2.2.2 release||87.69 KB||Sep 6, 2021||2.5.2||368||Download|
|2.2.1 release||82.57 KB||Sep 6, 2021||2.5.2||0||Download|
|2.2.0 release||82.63 KB||Sep 2, 2021||2.5.2||356||Download|
|2.1.8 release||82.45 KB||Jul 28, 2021||2.5.1||801||Download|
|2.1.7 release||82.37 KB||Jul 28, 2021||2.5.1||11||Download|
|2.1.6 release||82.44 KB||Jul 28, 2021||2.5.1||5||Download|
|2.1.5 release||82.28 KB||Jul 28, 2021||2.5.1||24||Download|
|2.1.4 release||80.04 KB||Jul 23, 2021||2.5.1||171||Download|
|2.1.3 release||78.53 KB||Jul 21, 2021||2.5.1||73||Download|
|2.1.2 release||78.52 KB||Jul 21, 2021||2.5.1||75||Download|
|2.1.1 release||78.48 KB||Jul 21, 2021||2.5.1||52||Download|
|2.1.0 release||78.47 KB||Jul 21, 2021||2.5.1||49||Download|
|2.0.9 release||78.37 KB||Jul 21, 2021||2.5.1||57||Download|
|2.0.8 release||78.37 KB||Jul 21, 2021||2.5.1||50||Download|
|2.0.7 release||78.35 KB||Jul 21, 2021||2.5.1||13||Download|
|2.0.6 release||78.31 KB||Jul 20, 2021||2.5.1||118||Download|
|2.0.5 release||78.35 KB||Jul 20, 2021||2.5.1||62||Download|
|2.0.3 release||78.21 KB||Jul 20, 2021||2.5.1||48||Download|
|2.0.2 release||66.09 KB||Jul 20, 2021||2.5.1||36||Download|
|2.0.1 release||65.98 KB||Jul 20, 2021||2.5.1||10||Download|
|2.0.0 release||22.64 KB||Jul 19, 2021||2.5.1||227||Download|
|1.1.8 release||22.59 KB||Jul 13, 2021||2.5.1||121||Download|
|1.1.7 release||22.57 KB||Jul 13, 2021||2.5.1||22||Download|
|1.1.6 release||22.58 KB||Jul 13, 2021||2.5.1||15||Download|
|1.1.4 release||22.82 KB||Jul 13, 2021||2.5.1||35||Download|
|1.1.3 release||22.77 KB||Jul 12, 2021||2.5.1||113||Download|
|1.1.2 release||22.95 KB||Jul 12, 2021||2.5.1||76||Download|
|1.1.0 release||21.79 KB||Jul 11, 2021||2.5.1||85||Download|
|1.0.9 release||21.73 KB||Jul 11, 2021||2.5.1||52||Download|
|1.0.8 release||21.75 KB||Jul 11, 2021||2.5.1||29||Download|
|1.0.7 release||21.74 KB||Jul 11, 2021||2.5.1||43||Download|
|1.0.6 release||20.84 KB||Jul 9, 2021||2.5.1||129||Download|
|1.0.5 release||20.76 KB||Jul 9, 2021||2.5.1||78||Download|
|1.0.4 release||20.84 KB||Jul 9, 2021||2.5.1||80||Download|
|1.0.3 release||20.04 KB||Jul 7, 2021||2.5.1||36||Download|
|1.0.2 release||20.00 KB||Jul 7, 2021||2.5.1||74||Download|
Bohemka DKP aims to provide improved guild frame functionality including:
- new sortable DKP column in member list
- edit mode allowing to modify DKP of multiple members
- realtime info about members professions and their specialization or skill
- custom minimalistic blizzlike auction window with simple controls
- automatic DKP rewards for NPC kill
- manual option to award DKP to the raid
- ElvUI compatibility with added styles
- data import from CommunityDKP CSV export
- real-time DKP log with efficient syncing
- anti-cheat to prevent unwanted DKP changes
- low CPU and memory usage
- detailed shared profession window of each member
Brought to you by Elerae-Golemagg. Thanks to everyone from <Bohemian Lions> for inspiration and help with testing. You can support development of this project via PayPal or with gold directly in-game on Golemagg (EU).
How it works
BohemkaDKP uses Public Note column as a storage for DKP data. Officer Note takes its place and behaves like usual Public Note.
- Public Note will be overwritten on first load for all members!
- Officer Note will be overwritten on first load for all members!
- All data from Public Note will be transfered to Officer Note! (Make sure you have correct permissions before you enable this addon)
In order to make addon function as intended you have to setup correct guild permissions:
- Disable Edit Public Note for usual members
- Enable Edit Public Note for members that you want to allow to manage DKP of all members
- Enable Edit Officer Note for all members if you want to give them option to fill in their note
Basic functionality requires only one person with the addon. Auction can be done in chat without the addon too.
To use additional features like synced professions or talents each member must have addon installed.
- Start auction by holding ALT and clicking item in both loot window or bags. Auction will start in Raid, Party or Guild chat based on current state of your character.
- Award item by selecting bidder and clicking the button. You can hold SHIFT to start countdown before auction ends.
- Raid members can control auction in chat too. Send “<number>” to bid given value or “pass” to pass on current auction.
- To award players use any of multiple buttons available. Dialog opens and you can put value in format “<DKP> <REASON>” (20 amazing dude)
Improved guild frame
Allows you to sort all members by DKP value
Togglable columns with professions and DKP
Information about spec and skill points of others
Auction frame & auction host window
Pass removes player from list of bidders. Cannot be used by highest bidder.
Bid increases current price by given value (has 1 sec shared CD). Cannot be used by highest bidder or when passed.
Auction owner window – visible only by owner of auction
Cancel ends auction without any winner or stops award countdown
Award ends auction immediately with a winner selected in the table. Hold SHIFT to start countdown before it is ended.
Improved detail frame
You can see professions of each member that has this addon installed too. With edit permissions you can modify member’s DKP by clicking on the value or by using two buttons right next to it.
Guild list with Edit mode
It is possible to modify DKP of multiple members by switching to Edit mode. There is toggle button in right bottom corner.
Officers can manage External edit by choosing between two options: Revert | Add Reason
All members with inconsistent log are marked as cheaters by anti-cheat feature.
Guild Members Profession Window
You can easily find someone who can craft items for you by clicking on their profession icon or Profession column name