|v8.2.0.026 release||153.27 KB||Jun 28, 2019||8.2.0||4,812||Download|
|v8.1.0.024 release||153.26 KB||Dec 31, 2018||8.1.0||3,661||Download|
|v8.0.1.022 release||153.26 KB||Jul 20, 2018||8.0.1||4,420||Download|
|v7.3.2.020 release||140.86 KB||Dec 9, 2017||7.3.0||2,900||Download|
|v7.3.0.018 release||140.58 KB||Oct 17, 2017||7.2.5||2,033||Download|
|r16-release release||139.13 KB||Jun 1, 2017||7.2.0||4,491||Download|
|r13 release||140.39 KB||Oct 25, 2016||7.1.0||9,468||Download|
|r12 release||140.35 KB||Jul 19, 2016||7.0.3||11,783||Download|
|r11 release||140.34 KB||Jul 5, 2016||6.2.4||1,949||Download|
|r10 release||140.32 KB||Jun 6, 2016||6.2.4||3,855||Download|
|v1.2 release||140.29 KB||Feb 12, 2016||6.2.3||5,314||Download|
|v1.1 release||137.23 KB||Dec 19, 2015||6.2.3||737||Download|
|v1.0.1 release||137.16 KB||Jun 23, 2015||6.2.0||999||Download|
|v1.0.1 release||137.12 KB||Feb 24, 2015||6.1.0||600||Download|
|v1.0 release||137.08 KB||Oct 15, 2014||6.0.2||557||Download|
|v0.2a release||134.83 KB||Jun 2, 2014||5.4.8||800||Download|
|v0.1 release||134.79 KB||Jun 1, 2014||5.4.8||98||Download|
|r14-release-alpha alpha||139.14 KB||Mar 28, 2017||7.2.0||80||Download|
|r1 alpha||133.18 KB||May 19, 2014||5.4.7||74||Download|
|r0 alpha||132.35 KB||May 17, 2014||5.4.7||43||Download|
PVPScan tracks enemy activity through the combatlog, this means if you are questing, flying or just hanging out in Azreroth, and any player from opposite faction uses any skill near you, an alert is shown in your screen.
PVPScan is designed for pvp players and can be useful in many cases:
– can protect you while questing warning about nearby enemy players.
– help track enemies while fling snitching opposite players.
Use the slash command /pvpscan or click on the minimap icon to open the options panel.
– Lock or Unlock: use this to choose where you want to put the alert frame.
– Sound: what sound to play when a enemy is found.
– Ignore Areas: add a area where PVPScan won't alert about enemies. By default, the addon doesn't alert in cities, battlegrounds, arenas and sanctuaries.
– Profile: choose which profile want to use, if this, multiple characters can share the same configuration.
Flying above horde quartermaster at Shrine of the Two Moons.