|Vernacular_v0.0.2 beta||18.57 KB||Mar 31, 2019||8.1.5||194||Download|
|Vernacular_v0.0.1 beta||12.71 KB||Mar 31, 2019||8.1.5 +1||17||Download|
A modern take on the well-known concept of custom in-game languages for roleplayers.
Current main feature:
- Use built-in languages or custom languages seamlessly, via the same chatframe dropdown menu.
- Custom languages are translated back on the receiver's end if they have the add-on installed too.
- Support /say, /yell, /whisper, /guild, /party, /raid and custom chat channels.
- Languages available: Arakkoa, Binary, Dark Iron, Draconic, Druidic, Eredun, Kalimag, Murloc, Nerubian, Shath'Yar.
- Compatibility with the Tongues add-on: people with the Tongues add-on that understand the languages you are speaking will get the translation from Vernacular, and you will get the translation from people using the Tongues add-on (for every language for now, until we have a proper way to set which languages your character knows)
Features to come later:
- Replace text within chat bubbles.
- Choose which language your character knows.
- Custom player created languages.