|BobUI v1.6.6.zip release||44.78 KB||Oct 21, 2020||9.0.1||18||Download|
|BobUI v1.6.51.zip release||44.26 KB||Oct 14, 2020||9.0.1||203||Download|
|BobUI v1.6.5.zip release||44.25 KB||Oct 13, 2020||9.0.1||110||Download|
|BobUI v1.6.0.zip release||43.87 KB||Aug 18, 2020||8.3.0||514||Download|
|BobUI v1.5.93.zip release||41.42 KB||Aug 14, 2020||8.3.0||177||Download|
|BobUI v1.5.9_sl.zip release||41.42 KB||Aug 13, 2020||8.3.0||137||Download|
|BobUI v1.5.81.zip release||41.24 KB||Aug 10, 2020||8.3.0||232||Download|
|BobUI v1.5.8.zip release||41.22 KB||Aug 9, 2020||8.3.0||86||Download|
|BobUI v1.5.5.zip release||40.76 KB||Aug 8, 2020||8.3.0||67||Download|
|BobUI v1.5.0.zip release||32.54 KB||Aug 2, 2020||8.3.0||121||Download|
|BobUI v1.3.0.zip release||23.64 KB||Jul 20, 2020||8.3.0||105||Download|
|BobUI v1.2.8.zip release||20.82 KB||Jul 16, 2020||8.3.0||94||Download|
|BobUI v1.2.7.zip release||20.87 KB||Jul 15, 2020||8.3.0||50||Download|
|BobUI v1.2.5.zip release||20.68 KB||Jul 15, 2020||8.3.0||39||Download|
|BobUI v1.2.0.zip release||20.52 KB||Jul 14, 2020||8.3.0||59||Download|
|V 1.1.0 release||20.01 KB||Jul 13, 2020||8.3.0||57||Download|
|V 1.0 release||19.76 KB||Jul 12, 2020||8.3.0||15||Download|
Bob UI is a new project that aims to simplify the existing frames and reduce the amount of frames that a user has to interact with.
Bob UI starts with a build that replaces spellbook and talents frames with a single frame, that contains the ability to change specs and talents and interact with abilities. More features will come, soon.
- To open/close the new spell book, you use the keys assigned to open the native spell book or talents frame
- The buttons at the top allow you to view different spell books when clicked and change specialization when double clicked.
- Dragging and dropping abilities should work as before
- The frame cannot be opened during combat and will automatically close during combat (and show after combat, if was shown before)
Talent & heart essence preset instructions:
- Right click the talents to the right, to change the talents in your currently selected preset.
- click to view/modify a preset
- double click to "equip" the preset, if possible.
- For heart essences, click the slot you want to add to preset, then right click the essence you want to add to that slot.
- to reset a setting to default, clear the textbox for that setting and hit enter.
Supports Clique – open the clique config window /clique, and then use your hotkeys for the spell book frame or profession frame (default: P, K). This is temporary, until a better solution can be implemented.
Please comment with feature requests and bug reports, no matter the size.
- Occasionally closes other windows like guild window or group finder when opened
- Borders are off or separators missing. Fixed by changing the scaling setting.
Work in progress (By priority):
- Reworking spell buttons for compatibility with class spell books in shadowlands.
- auto "equip" talent presets based on zone (This is already possible using weak auras.)
- Open/Close/remain open during combat.